Friday, May 26, 2006

O.M.G.

Someone please shoot me if I ever say that I will host a home birthday party for a six year old again. Seriously. It was so challenging (what a nice word) to keep these kids from killing each other or wrecking the place. The good part is that Dex said he had a great time and did not want the party to end. :)

Here is a picture of him:


(please disregard the toothpicks that I forgot to remove before the photo).

And here are all of the wizards:



Again, I do not know why these pictures look so grainy. Click for bigger if you like.

Things that made this party interesting are:
- the kid who showed up after his mom said they were not coming
- the kid who arrived one hour late because his parents mixed up the party time with a party for next weekend
- the lone girl who wanted to go home because the boys were "Too loud!"
- the milk allergic child who insisted that it was ok for him to have ice cream (after his grandma called me and told me he could not have any).

Thankfully the rain held off during the party so they were able to go outside for a bit. Now it is raining on and off so we are just waiting to find out if Dex's baseball game is canceled. Oh, I hear thunder. Now I will just wait for the call...

No comments:

Post a Comment