Sunday, May 28, 2006

Yesterday, I took Jax out to buy his First Communion outfit. We decided to nix the suit so we just purchased a pair of navy dress pants and a white shirt (with clip-on tie!). I also have a navy vest that he might wear too. Anyway, I had to buy size 10! Granted, the pants are size 10 slim, but still size 10!!! Where did my little boy go?

We have had pouring rain for the past three days so baseball games have been canceled (Dex's was on Friday night and Jax's was yesterday). Today, we were invited to a picnic bbq at a local park and it pissed rain. Fortunately, the park has a large pavillion that had a fireplace so we stayed relatively warm and dry. It was fun but would have been great if the weather were nicer. It is so cold that I might have to turn the heat back on in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment