Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back Pain + Doc who is Out of the office =

Another trip to Urgent Care this afternoon.

I started having back pain today in the general area of my kidneys (on the left side) so I called my doctor who is out of the office and her receptionist told me to go to Urgent Care. Pfft! Right. So I called the nurse line provided through dh's work and they told me to go back to Urgent Care. So, I did. The infection does not seem to be cleared up according to the tests they ran. I am now on Cipro (so I am well protected against Anthrax!) and I have instructions to call them back on Friday afternoon because they should be able to tell from the tests they are running if I have a kidney infection (Forget them calling *me* - "So many people look at these results we cannot be sure if you will get a call or not so you should call us").

This is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment