Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am doing much better today. Thank God for antibiotics. I spent most of today just resting. Ash took the kids for baseball photos (although right after Dex's they canceled the rest due to rain so Jax's will be rescheduled). I did venture out to get some McD's for dinner for the kids.

Killjoy ordered me not to tell Stephen that I had to go to Urgent care less I "ruin his good time" in Vegas. WTF?! I did tell him, of course, when he called today to check in with us. Turns out all was not well in Vegas either. His friend, Paul, was not feeling well all of last week and felt sicker once he got to Vegas so he flew back home on Friday night. Dan and Mike are still there though and they are having a great time.

I hope I am feeling well enough to take the kids out tomorrow. We all have cabin fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment