Sunday, April 23, 2006

Oh I am in a much better mood today. No headaches. The sun is shining. Church was mercifully short. Things are looking up!

I glossed over this but I ended up buying Stephen a watch for his birthday. It is nice (I think) and I hope he likes it. I told my neighbour that I bought him a watch and she asked me if I bought him a Rolex. HUH?! No! She thought that was the kind of watch you buy someone for their 40th birthdays. Uh, only if you are rich, I think. Her dh bought her one a few years ago as a thank for you supporting him while he finished up school (and I think it was around the time of her 30th birthday). Stephen thanked me when he finished school by getting a full-time job!

Ok, off to take the kids out to buy gifts from them for Stephen. He wants some flip-flops, a couple of basil plants (I think it is a tad too early for them since it still gets quite chilly at night) and a rake. Is this man practical or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment