Friday, April 21, 2006

Migraines suck

Today was an Imitrex day. I have been trying to not take Imitrex but to manage the pain with Excedrin Migraine. I had to lie down for 30 minutes after I took it and I almost threw up twice while driving the kids to a birthday party (really, I probably should not have been driving and I am mad at myself now for that). I am completely wired now from the Imitrex.

Jax and Dex are at a sleepover birthday party. I really do not like sleepovers but it is Z's birthday and besides Jax and Dex, there is just one other kid sleeping over. Z has had a hard time with friends this year in school partly because his Aspergers is a little more noticeable as he gets older and the other kids are starting to notice and are keeping away. So, when T asked if the boys could sleepover, I said yes. I hope they do well. It is almost 10:30pm and we haven't had a call yet to ask us to pick them up so that is a good sign. Cars of course was devastated that he did not get to sleepover at the "burr-day paw-dee" (I love the way he says that!). He cried and said he was a big boy so he needs to sleepover too! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment