Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Stephen liked the watch but when he went to have it sized, he saw another that he liked a little more. Funny enough, it is the one I had originally picked out for him but I kept second-guessing myself and went with the one that was "safer". Rats! Anyway, he asked me if it would be ok if he exchanged it so he will run back to the jeweller tomorrow before he leaves for Vegas.

My back/neck is stiffening up again so I think I had better call the doctor. I feel like an old granny walking around hunched over and not moving my neck much.

Jax started swimming lessons this week after a 2 year hiatus. He is not as strong as the rest of the kids in the class but he is pretty good. Anyway, today he told me he wanted to quit because the teacher yelled at him twice. She did yell at him ("KICK THOSE LEGS, JAX!" and "JAX! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE SWIMMING!" as he was about to swim into some other kids) but I did not think it was that harsh. She yelled at other kids too. Anyway, I told him he did not have to take more lessons after this session is over if he does not want to and I think he has already decided that this is it. Oops.

Tomorrow, I have Stitch'n'bitch here in the morning then in the afternoon I am going to the club to meet with a personal trainer for the first time. I am so not looking forward to finding out how much body fat I have. Or how out of shape I am. But, I do look forward to someone showing me what I need to do to lose weight and get fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment