Saturday, April 29, 2006

So, Stephen is in Vegas and of course things here are falling apart.

Dex started crying at school today while I was working his classroom, saying he had very bad stomach pains. I brought him home and his stomach was churning and it hurt for a few hours then magically disappeared.

Now it is the middle of the night and I have a UTI or something and I would love to go to urgent care to find out why I am peeing blood but I have no one to watch the kids! I called Ash about 30 minutes ago but there was no answer (they turn their phones off when the go to bed). I am sitting here wondering how long I can sit here without working myself into a tizzy and deciding my kidneys are malfunctioning or something. I am sure it is just an UTI but I have never peed blood before so I am freaking out. I wonder if I should call my neighbour...

Ok, six more hours until the kids will wake up and we can spend our morning at Urgent Care. I can do this...

edit 2.5 hrs later - I could not wait until the morning because I started having back pain so I called E (Z's dad) and he drove down from Redmond to stay with the kids while I went to a 24 hr Urgent Care. I have a UTI but it is bad and they were worried that I might have a kidney infection already. If the back pain is not better by tomorrow night I need to go to the hospital. Now I am wide awake in the middle of the night. Thank God tomorrow is Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment