Sunday, May 29, 2005

The whole family went to see Madagascar today. Geez, the total with ticket prices and popcorn/drinks for everyone we paid $54! And Cars got in free! That was the first time I had been to the movies with the kids in over 3 years. The last time we all went 1) Cars was not born (nor was I yet pregnant!) and 2) We saw Ice Age but had to leave early because Jax was scared at the loud noises. Stephen has taken the kids to see a few movies in the last year but it was a long time before Jax would go because he doesn't like how loud they are. Even today he was holding his head and I asked him what was wrong and he said it was LOUD. :(

Anyway, the movie was cute but I could have waited for the DVD.

Stephen installed the air-conditioner just in time for the weather to cool 25 degrees! Brrrr! My feet have been cold all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment