Monday, May 23, 2005

Dex's cough is getting a little better. He has developed a little throat clearing though and that is almost as loud and annoying as the cough. I hope it all clears up soon.

Jax finished his Movies By Kids class today. He won't actually get a copy of the movie for a week or so. I cannot wait to see how it turned out. He worked in a group of 4 other kids. He loved the class and wants to take it again next year.

Jax is going on a field trip tomorrow to a local slough. What is a slough, you ask? And just how do you pronounce slough? A slough is wetlands or swamp and here it is pronounced "slew" although I believe the correct pronunciation rhymes with "plough". The slough looks really interesting and I would love to go but once again, another field trip with no siblings allowed. I could of course just go there and walk around since it is just a public park but I won't. I think I will arrange a trip there this summer as part of our "Summer'o'Fun 2005".

I am still plugging along with the baby sweater. I am almost ready to start decreasing and shaping the shoulders. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment