Friday, May 06, 2005

Thanks to everyone for the advice about dealing with my copy cat friend. I know I need to say something so I am just going to wait until the right moment when I can bring it up easily. Geez, I hate confrontation!

Forty minutes after dropping Jax off at school today I received a call on my cell phone that he was in the office covered in hives again! I had just given him Zyrtec before school (because I forgot to give it to him Thursday night- Survivor was on!) so it seems it had not yet kicked in when he was exposed to whatever allergen (I am still thinking grass). It was a half-day of school so I told the secretary I would just come and pick him up (it was not 9am yet) and take him home.

When I arrived at the school (I had been shopping for CONDITIONER at Fred Meyer and had to leave without buying it), Jax's hives were mostly gone (Zyrtec kicked in) but I took him home anyway and dropped him off with Nanny so I could go back out and buy some damned CONDITIONER.

Anyway, I hope he doesn't break out tomorrow. I will give him Zyrtec again in the morning but I need to get back onto an evening dosing schedule because it makes him sleepy.

And speaking of sleepy, it is late here and I must get my beauty rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment