Friday, May 27, 2005

I washed that grey right out of my hair, thanks to L'Oreal Couleur Experte 6.0. I missed a few strands at the temples...again. I was examining my hair very closely before I coloured it and the right side of my head is completely grey but the left side is more salt and pepper. Weird!

Today was hot and the kiddie pool did not have as big of a whole in it as I thought so I was able to fill it up for the kids to splash in for a while. Cars had a great time screaming "BAH! BAH!" (translation: "BATH! BATH!"). The water heated up very quickly and it sure did feel like a bath.

For this Memorial Day Weekend we have planned NOTHING. Well, not entirely true. I have insisted that we buy a new grill because once again I almost singed off my eyebrows trying to light the damn thing and the burgers I cooked yesterday were all ready at different times. So the grill is coming out of the Maybe-We'll-Go-To-Toronto trip fund.

Oh, and I do have some sewing to do this weekend and I have to iron on the "SURVIVOR - OURCITYNAME" transfers onto the buffs (more like bandanas) for Dex's party next weekend. I bought some tiki torches (99 cents after rebate at Ace. Oh and I was so glad I went to Ace because I found 3 PEZ dispensers that I did not have - Simba, Nala and Timon from "The Lion King". I had Pumba already - thanks to a friend in Australia! :)

Speaking of PEZ, JP called me the other day and he found the newest "Star Wars" PEZ for me and picked them up for me. Apparently there is this great store in Vancouver that always has the latest and greatest PEZ. He picked me up "The Incredibles" PEZ before they were available here (both the masked and unmasked <-not sold in the USA). Gotta love that brother of mine!

Oh, I just found out that there are Madagascar PEZ and I am still missing Mufasa from "The Lion King"!

And just when you think "Could she talk about PEZ anymore?"...the answer is yes! There are now "Star Wars" Giant PEZ which dispense packettes of PEZ candy rather than just individual pieces. They are so cool! I hope to buy one sometime - maybe the R2D2 or Darth Vader because they look the best.

And one last PEZ note...they are coming out with a PEZ MP3 player. You can go here to be put on the mailing list for when they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment