Saturday, May 07, 2005

Today was one of the days that are so wonderful for being nothing special. Stephen took the kids out for breakfast this morning then to buy a mother's day present for me. Then Dex had a t-ball game early in the afternoon. Afterwards we stopped at the local bike shop to buy new helmets for Dex and Jax. Stephen just happened to notice this cool shoes on clearance that were just his size. Serendipity.

Then the boys and I spent the rest of the afternoon outside, playing hockey, golf, watching them ride bikes and scooter. Then Jax and Dex spent almost an hour running up and down the street making kites fly. DingDong girl came by too for an hour and I didn't even mind except when we were standing in front of her house and she told me to go home and get her some water because she was thirsty. I reminded her that we were right in front of her house so she could run right in but she decided she really did not need the water (I think she didn't want to risk being told it was time to come in). lol

After dinner I pulled weeds from the garden while the kids played on the climber. I even climbed up too so I could take a good look around from the Gladys Kravitz perch.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I am having a bacon and tomato sandwich for breakfast. I can't stop thinking about it. Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment