Saturday, May 14, 2005

Knit One, Purl Two

I have picked up my knitting again. DeniSe is having a baby in October (please let it be a boy because I am knitting a little baby jacket in baby blue). This is how much I have knit so far.

Ok, so who can spot my mistake? I thought it was not that noticeable so I decided just to leave it. Now it is very glaring! Maybe I won't even finish this... Ok, but I am determined to finish it since I never did finish the baby blanket I started making for Adrienne who is now three. Anyway, if DeniSe has a girl, I will just girlie-up this sweather with some fancy ribbon ties or pretty buttons.

My next project is going to be this (but in a different colour). I am very excited about it! (so excited that I want to ditch the baby sweater!).

No comments:

Post a Comment