Monday, May 16, 2005

Today, Cars said "Thank you" for the first time without me prompting him. I handed him a toy he wanted and he said "Day Doo" and wandered off with it. This little boy continues to amaze me.

Jax told us a couple of weeks ago that he wanted to work for Microsoft in the xbox division when he grows up (after he has finished making movies like George Lucas). On the weekend we had to stop by the xbox building to pick something up. We walked in the building, picked up the item, spent a few minutes looking at all the games in the lobby. As we were walking out Jax stopped and took a wide look around and then with awe in his voice he said "This is where I am going to work when I grow up". It was such a magical moment for him. I loved it!

It was six years ago this past week that I became a stay-at-home mom. It was supposed to be temporary, just until we got settled after our upcoming move to WA. It wasn't until I was very pregnant with Dex one year later that we decided to make it permanent. Or at least until the kids were in school full-time. That's four years from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment