Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I finished "Life of Pi" yesterday. I found it very interesting and I cannot wait until book club to discuss it (phooey that the meeting has been moved to next Thursday). I saw on www.imdb.com that there is to be a movie made of the book and the director is Alfonso CuarĂ³n (he directed Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban") so I am sure it will be a good movie.

I went grocery shopping today - we needed so many staples. I had over $20 in coupons (both store and manufacturer). So much for not clipping coupons, eh? lol Most were from the Fred Meyer Sunday ad (loss leader stuff) and others were for free things like FREE PINT of BEN & JERRY's (it was on sale so that was $2.50) and FREE TRIDENT (on sale too - $0.79) and FREE CELESTIAL SEASONINGS TEA ($3.59).

Now I need to figure out a time to get to Costco to get veggies, meat and bottled water.

I rearranged the living room and family room yesterday. Rearranging the family room really opened it up more and I love how it feels. Now if I can only get a handle on the clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment