Sunday, January 16, 2005

Yesterday on the way to the mall, I decided I needed a new bra because the elastic had gone out of my nursing bras and the wires had poked out of my regular bras. Plus of course my breasts had changed shape once again after nursing my third child. I headed straight to Nordstroms to be fit for a new bra. If I were going to spend money on one, it was going to actually fit me. (I bought two).

A few years ago I went there for a proper bra-fitting and found out that I was wearing both the wrong band size and the wrong cup size I bought a bra that actually fit me. The underwire did not dig into me. The front of the bra lay flat against my chest they way they are supposed to. What a revelation! A bra that fits right looks good and feels good. WOW! I swore I would only ever buy bras at Nordstroms for the rest of my life! I highly recommend a bra-fitting. Not by the young chicks who work at Victoria Secret but by a professional bra-fitter. Go to the nearest department store during a bra fit clinic and get sized and buy a good, well-fitting bra. You will be amazed at the difference a well-fit bra makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment