Monday, January 03, 2005

Today was the first day back to school for the boys. Stephen had the day off (since Jan 1 was on a Saturday) so he took Dex to school and picked up both boys from school. I did laundry most of they day. Whoopee-do-dah.

Tomorrow, Dex starts back at soccer. Jax starts the science program I signed him up for on Thursday. I also have MOPS on Thursday morning and Sunday School preschool planning Thursday night. I have gotten used to not running around here and there and I am little stressed already just thinking about it! What a wuss I have become!

I have barely spoken to Ramona in weeks. She went on that trip at the beginning of December (Miami and cruise to Caribbean) then she was busy working to pay off that trip, then Christmas. I do too think she is avoiding me because she does not want to talk about her infertility with anyone. I know she has not spoken to Leah Ann either and this is the first year in 25+ years that she has not seen Leah Ann at Christmas (except for the years Ramona was in Saudi). I wish I could make things better for her. :(

Jax and I played two games of chess tonight. It has been fun teaching him to play. Dex wanted to play too but then started getting upset at all of the RULES. He started ranting about how when he grows up he is going to make up his own rules about chess. *sigh* This his rules thing he has is getting OLD. Then Cars came over and started licking all of the pieces. Then Jax freaked out about germs. AARGH!

Ok, off to bed. Cars woke up last night at 11 and was up until 1:30 (ergo...) so I am in dire need of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment