Monday, January 17, 2005

Cars has a rash on his body. I wonder if it is from the antibiotics he is on (Cefzil). It is the first time he has been on it. The doc is not sure his ears cleared up while he was on Amoxicillin (or whether these are new ear infections). I wonder if the office is open today (MLK Day). I'll call a little later.

Cars did not sleep well last night (so I did not either). I had weird dreams too (think Star Wars v Cyborgs with Orlando Bloom thrown in for good measure).

It has warmed up and is PISSING rain today. Doesn't make for a nice day off school for the kids. I'll just send them out to the garage later to play ESPN Gamestation.

I am high bidder on Tsu Bear on ebay. The proceeds will go to Tsunami Disaster relief. There is still over a week left but I don't know if I will be outbid. I had planned to donate at least that much to a charity (Stephen and I had just not decided which one yet but we are boycotting the American Red Cross).

I'd better get my butt in gear. I have friends coming over in about 45 minutes and I haven't had a shower yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment