Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Brrr! Still cold. And they say there is snow is in the forecast.

I went grocery shopping this evening. The shelves were all bare. I asked at the check-out why it was so bare. Apparently the store did three times the normal sales today because we are expecting a snow storm in a couple of days. LOL It is funny that everyone raided the store. Well, not too funny because I didn't get everything I needed.

I've arranged for two contractors to come out to the house to discuss the bathroom renovation. Not sure if I mentioned but we had another leak on Christmas Day so we cannot use that shower/bath at all now. The tub really needs replacing so we are just gutting the whole bathroom. I hope it doesn't take ages to do or cost a fortune. I also wish that Stephen WANTED to do some of the work to save us some $$.

No comments:

Post a Comment