Saturday, January 15, 2005

Discovery Health National Body Challenge

I signed up today at the mall for the Discovery Health National Body Challenge. I made my appointment for late in the day knowing that most people would want to go early in the day. There was no waiting line at all! I signed in, had my weight taken, my body fat calculated and my BMI. Then I had a full body shot taken. Next stop was the Discovery Store for my free bag of goodies. I received a food journal/exercise journal, a pedometer, a free sample of Secret deodorant, a bottle of some water with nutrients in it from Gatorade, an exercise DVD and my free 2-month pass at Bally's (I don't think I will be using that because it is way on the other side of the lake).

I am so keyed up to get FIT and lose weight. I hope this enthusiasm lasts through tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment