Tuesday, January 04, 2005

It is so cold! Well for here. It is about 20F/-6C right now and it made it up to 35F/2C today. I know that is nothing compared to Alaska (Hi Heidi!) but freaking cold for here. My feet have been like blocks of ice all day long!

My sister kind of received some results today from her last procedure. I say kind of because the dork doctor was to have called her but didn't and now he is on vacation so his receptionist read what she could of the lab results. Anyway, it seems that they might have been able to get all of the cancer out so she might not need a hysterectomy afterall. What great news! Of course she will not know for sure until she speaks to the doctor. What a relief for her! My mom is still planning a trip out west to see her so I am sure she will make a detour down to see us too. Oh and JP and Marilyn will be coming soon too because he just ordered something HUGE off Amamzon to be delivered here. I'll need to make room in the garage...

No comments:

Post a Comment