Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cars stayed home sick today. Well, I should say he did not go to school. He did not stay home because I had a million and one errands to run so I gave him some Advil and off we went. The errands could not be put off because they were all for Halloween parties at the school tomorrow. Jax told me last night that he signed up to bring in 30 Krispy Kreme donut$. And I also had to get a bunch of things for Dex's class party tomorrow. Plus some last minute touches for Jax's costume. Cars did not seem to mind since I bought him lunch while we were out and I let him look at toys in Target.

I am also sick. A sore throat, laryngitis and I feel flushed (but I keep taking my temperature and no fever). Oh, I have a cough too. I spoke to my mom on the phone today and she told me she thinks I have H1N1 and I need to go to a doctor. Nice that she can diagnose me over the phone, 4000km away and oh yeah, she is not a doctor.

One nice thing about Cars being sick (actually, a few) was that I had to cancel volunteering in the classroom and Cars did not go to hockey so our lives were a little less harried today. *contented sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment