Sunday, October 12, 2008

Here is a quick run-down of our trip to Vancouver:

1) While driving along I-5, not far from the border, an owl smashed into the side of our car and broke the side mirror. It scared the crap out of all of us and Cars is still traumatized
2) My sister's boyfriend got sick so they did not make the long drive from Edmonton to Alberta
3) Stephen and I were watching election coverage on CNN. Dex later told us that he used to like Obama but doesn't want him to win because the tv said he used to be a terrorist. Yikes! I see how an 8 yr old might draw that conclusing based on what he saw but it makes me sick that adults believe it!
4) I had a Thanksgiving turkey dinner at White Spot. The dressing ROCKED.
5) Lola is so funny! Dex and Cars were falling all over each other trying to make her laugh.
6) My mom and I get along a lot better when we are not sleeping under the same roof.

That's it. I need to call a dealership tomorrow to see about getting a new side mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment