Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunny and Grey

OMG - Do you watch "Grey's Anatomy"?! I think after today's episode, it has now overtaken "Boston Legal" as my favourite show. Anyway, it is so well written, the music is great and the special effects today were so realistic. I cried throughout much of the episode (and laughed "O'Malley? Stop looking at my va-jayjay!"

Oh, and I found a link to a blog from the writers of "Grey's Anatomy". It is called Grey Matter.

It was a warm and sunny day today so I did some yardwork - raking up leaves that I should have raked up last fall. I also scooped three big dog turds off my lawn. Geez that makes me so mad. We also have some big patches of dead grass on the lawn which indicates that someone is letting their dogs piss on our lawn too. If I wanted dog shit and piss on my lawn, I would have a dog! I loathe people who do not scoop their dog's poop. Anyway, I need to find something to keep them off the lawn. I've heard that cayenne pepper might do it. Gotta check that out. If not, I will plant some pricker bushes along the property line.

No comments:

Post a Comment