Sunday, February 05, 2006

Boo Seahawks

We had Ash and Gar over to watch the Super Bowl. We sent the kids over to their house and hired Nanny to watch all of the kids. Too bad the Seahawks lost. It was an interesting game despite the bad calls (don't the losers always say that they had bad calls? lol).

I finally finished the most boring book in the world! It is "The Quality of Life Report" that we are reading for book club. OMG it took me nearly 4 weeks to read it. Every night I would crack the book open and would promptly fall asleep reading it. Until Tuesday, I was still only on page 20! I have spoken to a couple of fellow book clubbers and they hated it too. I feel a little bad for Tami because the book stunk so much and it was her pick. This is a repeat of the book I chose last year when nearly everyone HATED that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment