Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gov't Watching Me?

I frequently look at my list of visitors to see who is reading my blahg and how they found me (that's how I found out that there were over a dozen hits on photos of my kids in the swimming pool from last summer). Anyway, today I noticed a hit from:

Domain Name dhhs.gov ? (United States Government)
IP Address 158.70.170.# (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services)
158.70.170.165
ISP U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services

I thought that was weird and so I looked down at the referring URL and found out that someone was searching on "slapping my breasts". I had written that back when Cars weaned last March. LOL

I am wondering WHY this person is searching on that particular phrase but was more surprised at some of the other sites they must have looked at (btw, they read my blog for over 20 minutes! Oh, and I am glad I am not the only mom who used that phrase in regard to their toddlers and nursing).

No comments:

Post a Comment