Saturday, February 11, 2006

Date Night

Stephen and I had a date tonight. We went out to dinner at a restaurant that offers a discount (B1G1 Free entree!) using the Evil Empire's discount card (good at attractions, at restaurants, services, etc). Anyway, dinner was super yummy (spinach stuffed shrimp!). Then we went grocery shopping. Nanny's rates are half of what they are during the week so it felt like such a bargain to shop for cheaper! ;)

Jax had his first reconciliation today. I was so proud of him. The service was long because there were 120 kids going through it and even though they had 8 priests, it took 1.5 hours. He has his first communion this spring too.

I finally fell off the roof. I had called my ob/gyn's office to see about getting in to see him so he could check the endometriosis but turns out he is out of the office for the next week and a half so I will have to wait until next month. :
Stephen went for his stress test this week and all is fine (as he knew it would be).

No comments:

Post a Comment