Monday, February 06, 2006

I have the worst PMS. I am in such a bitchy mood, completely craving sweets (especially chocolate) and I am bloated. I scolded Ding-Dong girl today when she told me that my garage was dirty (it's messy, not dirty - hrmph!) and I left a pissy message at the allergist's office because I am trying to set up an appointment for Jax for March and they will not return my calls (hmmm...maybe I have been leaving pissy messages longer than I figured?). Anyway, I just want to hurry and fall off the roof so 1) the bloating will go away and 2) I can go to see my OB/GYN so he can confirm or deny the incisional endometriosis. I have had a week and a half pain-free (more now just like pressure) but today I felt a twinge so I think the pain is coming back.

I have to snap out of this mood for tomorrow because I am teaching Art in Jax's class. We are going to study Arrangement in Grey and Black: Portrait of the Painter's Mother by James Abbot MacNeill Whistler (aka "Whistler's Mother"). The kids will use charcoal to create a sketch of their mother's, making sure they use texture. I bought a can of AquaNet to "seal" the pictures since charcoal is so messy.

Ok, I need to go draft a letter to Jax's class reminding them to check ingredients before they send in candy for Valentine's Day. I wish that people would see that Valentine's day cards are fine alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment