Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Miscellaneous Ramblings

I have a window guy coming today to talk about replacing the two windows in the kitchen. They do not open. My kitchen gets like an oven in the summer. There is a sliding door beside the windows but it is not enough to create some circulation. The guy wants to sell me new windows for the whole house but I just want the two. We'll see how quickly I can get him out of the house.

I am teaching Art Start in Dex's class today. The A.M. Kindergarten Art Start mom prepared all of the materials this month but I feel a little lost because I have had not involvement in this month's prep work. I hope it goes well today.

It is a lovely clear, sunny day but cold and we are expecting temperatures in the 20's and 30's over the next couple of days which is cold for here (you Toronto or Minnesota people quit laughing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment