Monday, February 13, 2006

Ka-boom

Last night on "Grey's Anatomy", when Dr. McDreamy goes to see Meredith at the end, there is a thunderstorm going on. How fake, I thought. Thunderstorms here are so rare. Ash and I discussed this today. Ok, yes it rains here but adding the thunderstorm was sooooo fake!

Tonight, as Neighbour and I were starting out on our evening power walk, it started to rain then suddenly, a blinding flash of light and KA-BOOOOOM! Lightening and thunder? What? We rushed home and then listened to a 10 minute thunderstorm. So much for that thunderstorm on "Grey's Anatomy" being fake!

The rain has been cycling between rain, sleet and snow for the past two and a half hours. Should be a lovely drive to school tomorrow.

Since I did not get to walk, I decided to actually DO something so I cut out and pinned two baby blankets and two burp cloths for my next-door neighbour. I have been invited to her baby shower this coming weekend. She is having identical twin girls (I guess they could tell that they are identical during the level IV ultrasound). These two girls will add to the two girls they already have! Imagine *4* girls!

I hope to get the blankets sewn tomorrow before I head to two Valentine's Day parties. I guess neither class had enough volunteers to help out so I will be bouncing back and forth with Cars in tow.

Oh, and before I forget, tonight was the Second Grade musical. It was soooo cute. Jax had a speaking roll (vs singing and dancing in the chorus). Of course he only had two lines. I forgot to take my camera though so I need to check around to see if anyone took photos of Jax.

No comments:

Post a Comment