Saturday, February 18, 2006

Busy as a Bee

This past week whizzed by. I was so busy! Tuesday was Valentine's Day and I volunteered in Dex's class. I had first offered to work Jax's class but there were already 12 moms there so I left and went to Dex's class because I knew there were not many volunteers.

Wednesday, it was Art Start in Dex's class. Then the window guy came (oy! pushy salesman and expen$ive windows). Thursday was MOPS (had to bake a breakfast egg dish first thing in the morning to take in). Then I went to the club in the afternoon as soon as Dex boarded the bus for school. Thursday was also spent trying to work stuff out with the pushy windows guy and Stephen.

Friday I had to tell the windows guy that he had pissed Stephen off so we were going to look elsewhere for windows (man, I hate confrontation so it was very stressful). Friday I also spent my Nanny time running through Costco, then at the school putting up Art Start work in the Kindergarten class then helping the teacher out for an hour.

My lovely dh let me sleep in until 8am this morning! He rocks!

Oh, I also sewed babyshower gifts this week and went to the shower this afternoon. My next-door neighbour is having twin girls next month (she already has 2 daughters). I made her two blankets (chenille backed cotton) with coordinating burp cloths (cotton fabric sewn to cloth diapers).


Click on picture to see larger image.

Next week the kids have Mon, Tues and Wed off. Still trying to decide what we are going to do to keep busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment