Thursday, February 23, 2006

Back to School

The kids went back to school today. I spent 1.5 hours cutting a big 25 pound block of clay into 56 6.5-7.0 oz pieces for Sunday School. I also spent almost two hours surfing knitting blogs and online yarn shops. I want to knit another booga bag and I think I will make it in a solid colour this time. I've also started another Sophie bag with the yarn I had purchased to make an Alien Illusion scarf. I screwed up the pattern twice so the second time I frogged it I decided to give up - I just cannot read a knitting graph pattern.

Cars was accepted to the preschool at our church so that will make things so much easier for me next year. He will be in class while I am in MOPS so there will be so easy next year with much less running around. And he still has to be potty trained. As you can see it is going well...


He *loves* to put that damn potty ring around his neck and run around the house. Ick! I do wipe it down with Clorox bathroom wipes but still! Ick! He finally peed in the potty for the first time on Monday but no action since then. Think I can get this done in six months time?!

No comments:

Post a Comment