Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Three days down...two to go.

I bought the Star Wars Trilogy today. I bought the widescreen edition. The boys will be so excited when I give it to them. Hell, I am excited about it! Friday night will be Star Wars Movie Night!

Nanny just called. She was to babysit for me tomorrow evening while I go to cirriculum night at the school but her ex-dh is dying and she has to go seem him one last time before he passes away (she got the call tonight from his current dw). I hope I can get the teen across the street to sit for me. I'll try to catch her tomorrow morning before she gets on the bus (at 7:15!!). Anyway, so no Nanny on Friday either.

I have almost finished my first fancy scarf. I think it will be for Leah Ann for Christmas. Next one I'll do is for Ramona. I am so pleased with it. Easy knitting scarves - just 18 stitches/row.

No comments:

Post a Comment