Sunday, September 26, 2004

Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Aggunaryd (IKEA for short). LOVE IT! We spent two hours there today. The older kids went in the ball pit for an hour (man, they need to extend that play time). Then we had lunch in the marketplace (Swedish Meatballs of course). We were looking for a new unit to house the cd's and dvd's since Stephen took a sledge hammer to the top of ours to fit the new tv. Anyway, they did not have exactly what I was looking for but I did buy a new coat hook for the front hall and a new chair in red

It is nice to have Stephen home. I don't realize how much he does with the kids until he is gone. Time to appreciate him more! :)

Haven't heard from Marc and Marlene since Hurricane Jeanne hit. I think the power must be out. I know that Marlene took the girls to the hotel to ride this one out since Marc had to be at the hotel since it was full.

Ok, off to do more knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment