Wednesday, September 15, 2004

HDTV cable is in and Stephen has fallen in love with the tv. Nymphe said in my previous comments that big tvs scare her. This one scares me. It is freaking HUGE and since I can see it out of the corner of my eye while I am on the computer, I am very distracted by it. Jax has not stopped talking about this thing. They played N64 on it last night and I thought he was going to cry he was so happy.

Dex met his new teachers today at the new preschool. I am so excited about him going to this new place. Tonight was the parent info night and they could not stress the NO NUTS policy enough. Of course I have the wrong child going there for that policy but it makes me realize that the other preschool was a joke with their claim to be "Peanut Free". This new place has sent home snacks if they are not sure if they are safe whereas the other place would serve them and maybe suggest to the parent not to bring them in again.

The most exciting thing about this school is that I do not have to get out of the car to walk Dex to his class. Last year, trudging in and out of the preschool with three kids was enough to drive me crazy (and it did!). This will be so nice. I drive up, the teachers open the door, Dex jumps out, I sign the clipboard that they pass to me and then I close the door and drive off. Picking him up, they open the door, I sign the clip board, they buckle him in and then off I go. Love it!

I made a kick-ass dinner tonight! Baked Parmesan chicken breasts (one thing I do not screw up usually), and a purchased bag of salad greens. I added some purple onion, peppered feta cheese and balsamic/oil dressing. YUM-MY! Perhaps there is some hope for me after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment