Thursday, September 30, 2004

Knit knit knit

I was babysitting for Ash. She said she and G would be home at 10. Then she called at 10 and said they would be "a little bit longer" but she was being evasive so I knew they would not be home anytime soon. They arrived home at 11:35pm. So basically I had all evening long to knit. I finished the second scarf and started on the third.

Another glitch with our green cards application. Aaargh! Actually, it is the same glitch that has come up again. Stephen is trying to track down info from the U of MN and other places. All this because in 1992 an INS agent checked the wrong box on his VISA. His fault for not catching it at the time I guess but honestly, how is he supposed to know the job of the INS agent? We'll see what happens next...

Dex has his friend over for a playdate. They usually get along pretty well but I can hear them arguing upstairs. I guess the constant yelling is an age thing and not just Dex...

No comments:

Post a Comment