Monday, February 01, 2010

Just a Hard Day

Tonight was a hard homework day. Jax seems to have a mental block about calculating percentage (personally, I think it has just gotten easier for him to ask me for help then to figure it out on his own).

Cars came home with a big project due at the end of the month that he wanted to start on immediately ("Mom, I need a big box and I need to make some penguins out of clay"!). When I suggested that he work on researching some of the questions on his project (where do they live? what do they eat? what eats them?) he suddenly decided that he could not read.

Dex did his usual chicken scratch on his homework and gave an exasperated sigh when I asked him to re-write a few things with a sharp pencil.

And I have PMS and my face has broken out. Gah!

At least everyone ate dinner for once (baked ziti - yum).

No comments:

Post a Comment