Friday, September 29, 2006

TGIF

Nanny is coming today. Her M-Th job ended yesterday and she is in a panic because she does not yet have another job and she needs the money. She was hoping to have a job in the Vancouver-area already but no job offers have come her way. She really wants to move to Canada since her children have moved there (her ex-dh was Canadian). Not sure exactly what I will do with my time although Macy's has a sale today and they had some lovely wine glasses on sale. Hmmm...

Yesterday was a long day for Cars. After preschool, I brought him home, stuffed a sandwich in him then carted him off to the club while I worked out. He was in the daycare center there for hour and a half. After the club, when we went to pick the older boys up at the park, Cars played in the "woods" for an hour with Jax, Dex, Gav, et al. So it seems like I barely saw him at all yesterday!

Yesterday in the newspaper, I read that Mickey Rooney's son died of a disease called derma to myos itis. Now normally, I would not have taken any notice of that except that is the disease that our friend E, has. I had no idea that you could die from it! E has had a lot of problems with his lungs from this disease, especially lately. Very scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment