Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jax's first day of eating lunch in the classroom was a success. He was happy not to have to leave and said he noticed no pb/peanuts in class. Yeah.

The school nurse will not send a note home directly address peanuts in the classroom so we are composing our own to be handed out tomorrow night at curriculum night. She did tell me that the nursing supervisor and health supervisor were writing a note that will go home to families of children with life threatening allergies throughout the district. I wonder what it will say. Some legalese to tell us that they cannot guarantee the safety of our children, no doubt. If nothing else, I have helped the district face the issue. Even if the resolution is not to my liking.

Cars did well yesterday in his first full day (well full half day) of preschool. He looked so grown up walking in the class with his backpack on. Where did my baby go?!
~sniff~

No comments:

Post a Comment