Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Green!

The house colour is done! The trim still needs to be done but rain is in the forecast for the next several days so it will probably be next weekend when the trim gets done. I am so excited about it!

Seems so strange to get so excited about a house colour, eh? Well, I think it is because it is something that finally seems to be going right these past couple of weeks. The whole peanuts at school is a complete joke. I have done nothing the past couple of days about it (calling and pushing for resolution) because, quite frankly, it is just easier to avoid it and continue to take Jax out at lunch. Stephen has been crazy busy with work and not nearly involved enough with it. I need his help at this point and more than just "tell them this" or "be sure to mention that" or, worst yet "Why didn't you tell them blah-dee-blah-dee". For frig sakes!

~Deep Breath~

Ok, so, now you can see partly why I haven't been talking about the peanut problem we are having at school. The other reason is partly due to the fact that we may have to contact either a lawyer or the office of civil rights to get this resolved (and that makes me sick to my stomach, seriously). And because blogger shows up on google searches, I am trying to keep a lot of the details off this blahg.

Anyway...

Cars starts his first day of preschool tomorrow. He just goes for an hour tomorrow then starts his Tues/Thurs mornings next week. I am so excited for him. He is such a big boy. My baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment