Wednesday, September 06, 2006

2nd Day of School

Peanut issue still not resolved. I have a call into the head nurse for the school district to find out exact wording of their policy. In the meantime, *8* classes in the school (all k and 1st grade) at "Peanut Free". I also am waiting to hear back from the principal with an explanation as to why these classes are Peanut Free when Jax's is not.

We have taken Jax out of school for the last two days at lunch. We will continue until next week or until the health plan is in place AND the principal has explained the policy to us.

I took Cars for swimming lessons. He hasn't been for lessons with her since last September. Anyway, he shouted the whole way there "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SWIMMIN' LESSONS!" and he fought with me at poolside when I tried to take off his shirt. I had to hold him down to get the swim belt on him. All the while he is yelling that he doesn't want to go swimming. I handed him to the swim nazi and he swam well with her (all kids swim for her - they are afraid NOT to!) in the pool but all the while telling her that he did not want to be there.

Now, he is not afraid of the water. He was just trying to exercise some control. He did the same thing twice last week at Superclips when we tried to get his hair cut (I am afraid he won!) But, swimming lessons are not negotiable. Oh, and Ash cut his hair yesterday while I was having my mammogram so we are all happy about that. Three year olds are so fun and predictable, aren't they?! ~eye roll~

And congrats to Kross-Eyed Kitty on the purchase of her new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment