Thursday, September 21, 2006

A little bit of everything

Tonight was curriculum night. Stephen did stand up and thank the parents for continuing to do everything to help protect Jax against his life-threatening peanut allergy. Then I handed out the letter to as everyone left. I may have missed a couple of parents and there were about 2 or 3 who were not there. The teacher was very gracious considering we just sprang this on her. I gave her a copy of the note in case she felt she needed to show the principal.

We are still awaiting the letter from the school district with the "new procedures".

After curriculum night, I met some friends from my mom's club at the local Mexican restaurant to watch "Grey's Anatomy" at 9pm. It was a lot of fun.

Oh, and this moring, I burnt a breakfast casserole that I was to take to my mom's club meeting. I also burnt that little pad that goes between the meat and the meat tray when I browned my pot roast before I put it in the crockpot. I cannot believe I seared it right to the pan (and to the roast). I scraped it off the roast and hope it does not contain any carcinogens.

No comments:

Post a Comment