Friday, March 17, 2006

What a Day

I worked out this morning with Ash then I went to Michael's to buy two presentation boards for science fair projects. I lost my AMEX card somewhere along the way. They are going to re-issue me a new one but I won't get it until sometime next week.

Then the school counselor called and told me she had Jax in a session with Gav, Mat and C. WHAT? I said she could talk to Jax, not hold a "leadership" or "friendship" session. Then she told me it was all arranged and they would meet every week on Mondays. I was so angry because I thought she had not listened to me at all! Then I was upset because Gav and the others had been dragged into this. After I picked Jax up from school he said he had a good time so now I am torn. Just on principle, I don't want to let him go but he seemed to enjoy it. Then Ash called me and said Gav liked it too and is looking forward to it. So now what do we do?!

In the whole scheme of things, this does not seem like a big deal so I don't understand why I am so pissed off about it. I guess because this week it seems that things are happening that are outside of my control.

And just to add another thing outside of my control today, we received the results of Jax's blood test and his peanut allergy antibodies has increased. F*ckity-f*ck.

I think I need to call and make an appointment with Crazy Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment