Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Waste of Time

My appt at the GYN yesterday was a waste of time. He confirmed that the "nodule" is smaller now than when it was and he told me to come back again when it gets bigger and hurts more. He is still sure it it incisional endometriosis (or whatever the technical term is). Laproscopy to remove the nodule is what he is suggesting. Not sure if mentally I can handle another surgery at this point so I guess I will just live with this pain for now. At least it is cyclical so I do have just a few days when it is really bad.

The power went off a short time ago so I need to go around and fix all of the clocks in the house. I was just mentioning to Stephen that we have had relatively few power outages this year and look what happens!

Oh but first:


Get your own!
Word Cloud

Thanks,Kimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment