Sunday, March 19, 2006

Busy Weekend

We were busy this weekend with baseball practices and science fair projects. The Science Fair is this Tuesday. Jax did an experiment using a 2-litre bottle of Diet Coke and mentos mints (pour the mints in and the whole thing explodes!). Dex did experiments with pop too. He took 5 bottles of Diet Coke and did things to them (shook, dropped, rolled, threw and dragged) to see which one would explode the most. It was fun. Not super hard experiments but the kids had a great time doing them and we had a blast!

Here was Jax's explosion:

Here is Dex's biggest explosion (after tossing the bottle back and forth with Jax:


Tomorrow is a busy day and I am freaking out about it already. Swim lessons at 10, then Ding-Dong girl needs to come over to do some art start stuff because she is going to be away on Wednesday when I teach it. Then I have to get Jax from school at 11:30 (half-day, no PM Kindergarten!). Then I need to be at the park for 1:15 to watch Ash's kids while she meets with Gav's teacher then she will watch mine while I meet with Jax's teacher. Then rush home and off to baseball practice. Thankfully we finished the Science Fair projects tonight else we would have that to do tomorrow night. I seriously need to consider calling the Crazy Doctor.

Ok, breathe.

And Neighbour is going to Japan for three weeks so no walking in the evenings. I will have to try to squeeze it in during the day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment