Monday, November 07, 2005

Wow - Kirstie Alley is on Oprah today and she said that her fattest was 219 the day she weighed in at the beginning of her gig with Jenny Craig. She says she has lost 55 pounds now. That puts her at 2 pounds less than me. AM I THAT FAT?! OMG OMG OMG

I had to help Jax with his homework today. I had to tell him about a family member or a friend who was/is in the military so he can write a letter to thank them. I was thinking and I don't know any living family member or close friend who was or is in the military. I guess that is the difference between Canada and the USA, the USA has been involved in many more conflicts and wars and more people join the military for careers than in Canada. I knew two guys in high school who signed up and lived in Germany for a while but other than that, no one. So I told him about my grandfather who lied about his age so he could fight in WWI and then joined up again during WWII but he was too old to fight (he was in his late 30's and early 40's) so he ended up being a guard in Northern Ontario to German POW's who were taken there when they were captured. Anyway, Jacx will probably be the only one in his class writing to a dead relative (my grandpa died in 1984).

And OMG I AM FATTER than KIRSTIE ALLEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment