Monday, November 14, 2005

Did you catch the wedding online? It was a beautiful ceremony and only 6 minutes long! Ramona was a beautiful bride! She looks stunning and her dress was so gorgeous! Greg looked pretty handsome too.

The night before she introduced me to everyone as the "Princess of Honour". How embarrassing! I became addicted to WHEEL! OF! FORTUNE! slot machines and let's just say it was a good thing that Stephen won enough to cover my losses. ;)

I enjoyed meeting the other guests at the wedding and seeing old friends and acquaintances.

I am ashamed to admit that I barely took any photos! So I hope that Ramona's friend, Christine (the official photographer) has some nice ones.

Anyway, here are some photos:
This is the night before the wedding. Me, Ramona and Alicia in Nefertiti's Lounge.

The Bride and Groom

Sharon, Me, Alicia


Watch Ramona's blog for more picturse and details. She'll be back from her honeymoon at the end of the week. Oh, and the details of the ceremony are still there if you still want to see it. :)

Oh, and one more thing about Las Vegas. We were standing outside of the Bellagio where the taxis and limos drop off and Paris Hilton popped out of one of the limos with a scruffy guy. Apparently it is her new beau and boy did he cause trouble in Las Vegas while they were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment