Friday, August 26, 2005

Summer O'Fun Three (week) Days before School

We spent the day at the beach and it was fun and relaxing. The kids made a wonderful sand castle/"island" and they spend a long time working on it. We walked to the sand bar and skipped stones for a while then back to beach before we packed up. We dropped everything at the car except for the buckets and spent the next hour picking blackberries along the paths near the parking lot. Big, fat, juicy berries. I did get stuck by a few thorns (that actually broke the skin!) but it was worth it to get these succulent berries.

I arrived home to see that the hospital had called me (but did not leave a message). I don't normally do this but I called the number back and sure enough it was the breast center. I left a message (it was almost 5pm on a Friday) saying that I had noticed they had called and could someone call me back. At 6:20 they called again and the woman said that she did not like to leave messages on Fridays (but it is ok for the number to show on the caller id?!) but I do need to go back in for more films on my right breast. Then she said to come in at 9:30 on Monday morning. *gulp*

As you know, I am a WORST CASE SCENARIO type person so just imagine what I am thinking. I'll need a whole case of chocolate to get me through this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment