Thursday, August 18, 2005

I've been tagged by Ramona at Kross-Eyed Kitty. I tag
Without A Trace, Heidi and Kimmer.

Here is the Meme:

When did you move to the neighborhood?
I moved to our area 6 years and one month ago.

What region of the neighbourhood are you from?
We live up a hill on a plateau in the "slums" of our city as my neighbour calls it. Our houses are just about the cheapest you can find in the city. Lots of multi-million dollar homes make our houses look like sheds.

What is your favourite part of the neighbourhood?
I love, love, love my house and being away for two weeks in my mom's and my in-laws tiny kitchens have made me realize how fortunate I am to live in this house.

What is your favourite place to visit around these parts?
The Seattle-area has so many lovely gardens and parks to visit. I love going to the locks to watch the boats go through the canal and then heading onto the salmon fish ladder to see those little buggers swim for their lives to go to spawn. I love seeing Mt. Rainier on a clear day and the fact that we have next to no snow in the winter (yet if I want some, I can drive to Snoqualmie Pass ~ 30 minutes away).

Where would you suggest someone new to your region should visit?
The Ballard Locks, Pike Place Market, Lake Sammmamish State Park, Beaver Lake Park and Pine Lake Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment